Sarah Grosz is a Content Strategist & Growth Hacker at Tapcart in Los Angeles and a LinkedIn expert.
In this episode, Will and Sarah discuss:
- Sarah’s #Techin10 series, which earned over 250,000 organic views with just 10 days of posting videos on LinkedIn.
- The incredible story of how Sarah blew up attendance and visibility of the entrepreneur club in college… and how she was rewarded for that!
- Sarah’s story of how full-blast passion, intensity, and candor drive her decisions and strategies.
“I don’t think that business leaders really digest their mistakes. Even if you’re too nervous to expose mistakes to your team, tell someone so they can help you out.”
– Sarah Grosz
Connect with Sarah Grosz:
Connect with Will Pemble
- Website: Goal Boss
- LinkedIn: Will Pemble
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/willpemble
- Instagram: @willpemble
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/willpemble
- Twitter: @willpemble
Join #GOALBOSSkudos host Will Pemble every week to learn from innovators, entrepreneurs, authors, and inventors to learn their tools, strategies and techniques for success.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at Goal Boss, and your favorite source for podcasts.