Meet Erika Gutierrez
Erika Gutierrez is a positive thinker, motivator and applied mathematician graduating from Florida State University. She recently launched the blog The Positive Focus Blog and was selected by the Linkedin Video team to be a student representative on campus. Like hundreds of thousands of people on LinkedIn, I discovered Erika’s wonderfully inspiring and practical videos and content when I needed it the most. That story and more is in this episode just for you!
- Launched her LinkedIn Video Series and got over 200k views in the first 30 days.
- Got hired by Knack Technologies as a writer.
- Continued success in school after adding LinkedIn Video and Knack tutoring.
- Beginning course creation projects with Explorium in the UK.
- Chosen to be a Student Representative for LinkedIn at Florida State University.
- Statistics Class
- Getting through graduation
- Balancing new projects with school responsibilities & commitments
Number One Mistake Leaders Make
- Trying to demand and control rather than inspire. Demanding and controlling employees can lead to internal work issues, but inspiring them will lead to growth and business development.
- Finish final exams
- Completely redo thepositivefocus.com blog
- Launch a new YouTube Channel before December 1, 2018
- Having a certain number of views on a video or post won’t exactly measure success. What will measure success is your ability to do something with those views and monetize those views.
Connect with Erika Gutierrez
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erika-gutierrez222/
- Website: The Positive Focus
- Instagram: @erikagutierrrez
- Twitter: @erikasaays