Meet David Burkus
David Burkus is a best-selling author, a sought-after speaker, an associate professor of leadership and innovation at Oral Roberts University. His newest book, Friend of a Friend, offers readers a new perspective on how to grow their networks and build key connections—one based on the science of human behavior, not rote networking advice. He’s delivered keynotes to the leaders of Fortune 500 companies and the future leaders of the United States Naval Academy. David’s TED talk has been viewed over 1.9 million times and he is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review.
- The DailyBurk…launching my daily video show on 5 social networks at once was admittedly really ambitious…but the early signs suggest its working.
- Hosted a full-blast Family Thanksgiving for nearly sixty people.
- Moving my career to the next level with his publisher.
- How to get more people to know I exist?
- How to sell more books?
- How to get more speaking engagements?
- Neha my “chief of staff” (it’s a running joke because there is no key staff. She’s the real organization behind the DailyBurk and she’s doing an awesome job.
- Books Sold
- Speaking Inquiries
- DailyBurk Video View Count
- Email Subscribers
- Get a “Green Light” for my next book from my publisher.
- I’m going to get a better handle on my Key Metrics because: A) I don’t have solid Key Metrics for those platforms, and B) I wasn’t considering the Key Metric that probably matters the most (Email Subscribers).
Connect with David Burkus
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidburkus
- Website: https://davidburkus.com
- Instagram: @davidburkus
- Twitter: @davidburkus
- Facebook: davidburkus