Meet Dave Codrea & Josh Friedensohn
Josh and Dave started their partnership together 10 years ago. From the start, they were hyper-focused on creating a narrow vision with extreme execution. For the past 10 years, they have been doing the same thing: Wash, rinse, repeat to break 9 figures. Greenleaf’s early stages had one common thread: Dream big, work hard, play by the rules, and take care of one another. The Greenleaf family remains steadfast on those core principles as they have grown.
Every step of the way and every new venture that we begin, we expect our people to bootstrap their way to successfully mastering the required skills as they progress upward through the organization.
With this entrepreneurial mindset, we have reached extreme operational efficiency on sub-institutional, small-scale investments aggregating them to enable us to outperform the investment market while delivering our residents a stable community in affordable housing throughout the southeast US.
- Launched a new asset class and new business channels.
- Passed the 100 Employee Mark at Greenleaf.
- Making new acquisitions at the fastest rate ever.
- New acquisitions and growth resulting in resource constraints.
- We grew to over 100 employees, but our average employee tenure (experience level) went down.
- The productivity of new employees.
- Time Management*
- Developing and managing teams of specialists in the organization.
- Nathan Etheridge – Closed 3 new acquisitions in one week, crushing his yearly goal by 3x.. and counting!
- Brian Santos moved to Charlotte, NC to manage a new Greenleaf property.
- Laura Fraire moved to Chattanooga, TN to manage a new Greenleaf property.
- Retention – It’s the number-one thing we look at and it guides everything we do.
- Outsource all bill processing by November 19, 2018
- Create an outline of the Greenleaf 30-Year Plan by December 31, 2018
- Chemistry – It’s either there or it’s not, and you can’t fake it.
- Be more mindful of celebrating successes.
Connect with Dave Codrea
Connect with Josh Friedensohn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/josh-friedensohn-a8aa3013/
- Website: http://greenleafmgmt.com/